10 States With the Best Deals on Hunting Property
1. Montana: Montana has some of the most beautiful landscapes in the United States and boasts plenty of wildlife habitats perfect for hunters. An acre of land in this state can cost as little as $500 per acre. Not only is it affordable, but it also offers lots of opportunity for outdoor recreation including fishing, camping, and hiking.
2. Arkansas: Arkansas is home to some of the best deer hunting in the country, making it an ideal destination for hunters who are looking for an inexpensive deal on their next property purchase. For just $400 per acre, you can find acres upon acres of wooded terrain perfect for deer hunting and other outdoor activities like horseback riding and bird watching.
3. Texas: If you’re looking for a bargain on Texas land for sale, then look no further than Texas! Here you can find acres of land that go from $200-400 per acre depending on location and amenities such as water access or existing structures like barns or sheds that may be included with your purchase of each acreage parcel—a great bonus when finding cheap land deals!
4. South Dakota: South Dakota is another prime destination for hunters looking to buy land at a discounted price point without sacrificing quality or potential wildlife opportunities available on your new property! Prices start at just $200 per acre here so you can get more bang out of your buck while still having access to plentiful resources such as lakes and rivers great for fishing or boating activities too!
5. Georgia: It may surprise some people that Georgia offers some amazing deals when it comes to purchasing land at a discounted rate—especially if one is looking specifically at rural areas with abundant wildlife habitats! A single acre costs around $350 but multiple acres could bring down that number significantly depending on how much space you need (and what kind).
6. Kentucky: Kentucky offers plenty of rolling hills and lush greenery perfect for any hunter’s dreamland! Prices start off low too—at just $250 per acre—so shoppers will be able to find plenty of options without breaking the bank too much if they choose wisely; plus there are lots of public lands nearby where one could hunt during those times when not using private property rights granted by owning said piece(s) of real estate!
7. Ohio: If you’re looking for an affordable place to hunt in Ohio then look no further than this state which offers up plenty opportunities starting from just $220 per acre - perfect if one wants more privacy or just wants something closer than public lands available within certain regions near their residence would offer up anyway! Plus there are tons of recreational activities aside from hunting such as biking trails throughout various parts throughout Ohio too; so there's something here even beyond hunting related interests worth exploring all year round!
8. Florida: Florida might not come to mind when thinking about bargain prices but believe it or not - this state actually has some pretty reasonable deals starting off around $170 an acre (depending on location). This means buyers will be able to get their hands on ample amount space while still being able to save money compared what other states might offer - especially ones located farther away from Florida itself (like Montana)!
9 . Arizona : Arizona is another state with some decent bargains when it comes down towards buying your own piece(s)of rural real estate - prices start out around $150 an acre here so shoppers should be able to find what they're looking without spending too much in return; plus there are tons recreational activities surrounding Arizona's natural environment including camping sites/national parks & monuments nearby worth exploring as well !
10 . Wyoming : Last but definitely least , we have Wyoming ; known mostly by its majestic mountain ranges & gorgeous scenery , this state also offers up some really good value when it comes towards buying your very own piece(s)of rural real estate starting off around just $100 an acre ! So whether one wants more privacy or simply something closer than public lands available near their residence would offer up anyway , Wyoming has got them covered !
Conclusion: Hunting properties don't have to cost thousands upon thousands dollars; in fact, there are plenty of deals out there that won't break your wallet open wide with every purchase made! From Montana all the way down south into Arizona & even over east into Kentucky & Virginia - these ten states provide shoppers with ample amounts choices regarding what type & how much land they want at prices ranging anywhere between 100-400 dollars per acre (depending on location) ! Allowing everyone from seasoned veterans too newcomers alike take part part in enjoying nature's beauty without having worry about spending far too much money upfront towards doing so ! So don't let costs stop you from getting out into nature today & enjoy all Mother Nature has offer us all! Happy Hunting!!