10 Amazing Land Deals You Can't Afford to Miss
1. Utah: For just $8,900, this 1/2-acre property in Kane County, Utah is a steal. The terrain is flat and there are no utilities installed yet, but this piece of land would make an ideal place to build your dream home.
2. Arizona: Just south of Yuma lies this 1-acre parcel of land on the Arizona side of the Mexico border. It’s available for only $9,000 and has been surveyed and staked off with corners marked.
3. Nevada: This 4-acre lot can be yours for just $9,500! Located in Pershing County near Lovelock, Nevada; this property features desert vegetation and beautiful mountain views. This lot also has easy access to nearby Highway 80 and US Highway 95A so traveling back and forth will be a breeze.
4. Montana: With breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, this 7-acre lot in Granite County is an absolute must-have for anyone looking for an affordable land deal in Montana—and it can all be yours for just $10,500! Plus, this property already has a well drill and electricity installed so you won’t have to worry about those costs later on down the line.
5. Wyoming: This 8-acre piece of raw land near Big Piney is up for grabs at only $13,000! It features level terrain with some trees scattered throughout the area; making it perfect if you want to build your own little slice of Wyoming paradise from scratch!
6. Colorado: Here we have another 8-acre lot located in Park County near Hartsel—and all for only $15,500! The terrain here is mostly flat with some hills scattered around; but what really makes this lot stand out are its gorgeous views of the mountain range that surrounds it on three sides!
7. New Mexico: Are you looking for an escape from city life? If so then perhaps this 10-acre lot near Las Cruces could be just what you need! This property includes rolling hills with plenty of trees plus stunning views of both the Organ Mountains and Sierra Blanca Range—all yours at just $16k!
8. Oregon: Located inside Klamath National Forest sits this 15-acre parcel of forested land which features some open meadows as well as plenty of trees; making it perfect if you want to get away from it all without having to give up your creature comforts entirely (you can still access nearby power lines). All that can be yours at just $18k!
9. Washington State: Near Lake Roosevelt sits these 20 acres ready to be claimed by someone willing to put down the very reasonable sum of $20k—what a bargain! This property boasts impressive mountain views as well as being easily accessible by car via nearby public roads; making it ideal if you're searching for somewhere close enough yet secluded enough that's ready to become your own personal sanctuary away from everyday hustle & bustle .
10 . Idaho : Last but not least , we have these 30 acres situated along Bear Creek Road near Salmon , Idaho . With its rolling hills , abundance of mature pine trees , amazing views , & proximity to both paved roads & nearby ski resorts ; it's easy to see why this deal would make any outdoor enthusiast drool ! Plus , its price tag —only $25k —makes it one heckuva steal !
Conclusion: If you're looking for affordable land deals right now then look no further because we've got everything covered ! From 1/2 acre lots in Utah all the way up to 30 acre lots in Idaho ; there's something here that everyone can appreciate ! Whether you're planning on building your dream home or simply want some peace & quiet away from everyone else ; these ten deals offer something special that should fit any budget ! So don't miss out —start shopping today!