🗸 Get 10 Lots of 0.25 Acre in Los Lunas, New Mexico
🗸 $299 Down Today & $299/month for 36 months. 0% Interest. No Credit Checks.
🗸 Total: $10,764 paid over 36 months.
The Lots are all NOT right next to each other However, They are in the same area in Los Lunas, New Mexico.
Legal Descriptions on the 5 Lots
|RIO DEL ORO Lot: 1 Block: 2 Unit: 8 .25 +/- AC|
|RIO DEL ORO Lot: 31 Block: 66 Unit: 4|
|RIO DEL ORO Lot: 9 Block: 5 Unit: 44 .25 AC|
|RIO DEL ORO Lot: 1 Block: 25 Unit: 4|
|RIO DEL ORO Lot: 7 Block: 25 Unit: 4|
Parcel Numbers on the 10 Lots:
Own Today for $175 and zero cents, All Fees Included) - To Buy Now, Click Here or the link above.
Visit us at http://www.onceuponabrick.com or feel free to call us at 310-562-1744 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. After the successful completion of the down payment, someone from our team will send you a contract to electronically sign. Afterwards, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Size (Acres): 0.25 Acres
- Valencia County NM
- General Elevation: 4989 ft.
- Terrain: Level
- Road Access: Dirt
- Annual Property Taxes: $5.33 per year
- Power: Santiago’s Electric (505-864-7598) services the area
- Water: New Mexico Water Service Co. services the area
- Sewer: Need to install septic system
What's in the Area?
- NEW Facebook Data Center Office - 18.1 Miles Away
- Eagle Park 8.5 miles from the Property
- Sandia Golf Club 50.9 miles from the Property
- Sandia Resort & Casino 50.2 miles from the Property
- Presbyterian Hospital 42.2 miles from the Property
- Alon Gas 44 Miles from the Property
Near Facebook's New $2 Billion Data Center.
- Earlier this year, Facebook began operations in the first building for its newest tech facility. By 2023, five other buildings will complete the campus, along with bringing hundreds of new jobs to the area.
- Los Lunas, the nearest town to the property, is described as “a small community with big possibilities”. Besides FB’s new campus, another alluring institution in the area is the University of New Mexico- Valencia Campus.
- As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. Get a piece of land before it is too hot and expensive. This is an exceptional investing opportunity.
Pictures for the areas nearby to the parcel.
Settle peacefully in this 0.25-acre property where you can simply enjoy being at peace and at the same time have access to the nearest city which is Belen, the second-largest city in Valencia County, NM!
Belen offers a unique experience. Some of the best traditional New Mexican food in the Albuquerque area comes from Belen, where year-round you can walk into any restaurant and get your fix of green and red chile, sopapillas and even Spanish barbeque, like chicharrones. A number of locally owned and operated clothing stores, art shops, antique stores, and other retail businesses can also be found in Belen.
Call/Text 310-562-1744 or Buy this property today by Clicking "Buy Now" above. First Come, first serve.
Wholesale Lot Package:
$34.99 Per Lot @ 5 Lots each = $175 Down, $175 Per Month for 36 Months for All 5 Parcels.
0% Interest. $175 x 36 months = $6,300 (No Interest, No Fees, Nothing Else)
How It Works:
Once you make the down payment by filling out this form, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the loan where you will be able to login and view the balance at any time. Congratulations! 🎉
"Land is the Basis of All Wealth". - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations.