- 0.36 Acres in Izard County, Arkansas
- Legal Description: N/A
- Parcel Number: 800-03032-000
Own for $199 Down, $199 Per Month for 30 Months. Total: $5,970 or $5,250 Cash. Pay Off Your Balance at any time, No Early Payoff Fees!
- No Extra Fees. No Interest. No Credit Checks.
- View Location on Google Maps
How It Works
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Questions? Feel free to text or call us at (618)496-6107 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
- Size: 0.36 Acres
- Parcel ID: 800-03032-000
- Legal Description: N/A
- Zoning: N/A
- Road Access: Paved
- Utilities: Water, Phone and Electric are nearby.
- Sewer by approved septic system.
- Access: Road Access
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Taxes: N/A
Buy with Confidence, 284+ Properties Sold this Year! & 100s of Happy Customers.
What's in the Area?
4 Minutes Drive from Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- 14 Minutes Drive from Izard County Elementary School
26 Minutes Drive from Melbourne, Arkansas
16 Minutes Drive from Oxford, Arkansas
Economic Development in Horseshoe Bend City, Arkansas(Izard County):
There is NO time limit to build on the property. So you can build if you want to or you can just hold this lot as in investment with no maintenance requirements!
Customer Testimonials & Reviews: Buying Land with Once Upon A Brick Land Investments.
About Our Company: ⭐
Once Upon a Brick Inc. Land Investments™
Address: 3015 E. New York St, Suite A2-287, Aurora, IL 60502
Open: Monday - Friday - 9AM to 5PM CST
"Land is the Basis of All Wealth". - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations.