Great for Investors, people looking to maybe build a home in the future, or those interested in building wealth through land ownership! Power and Paved Road, Golf Course/Resort in the Area!
- 0.25 Acres in Izard County, Arkansas
- Legal Description:
- Parcel Number: 800-02345-000
Own for $99 Down, $99 Per Month for 60 Months. Total: $5,940 or $3,000 Cash. Pay Off Your Balance at any time, No Early Payoff Fees!
- No Extra Fees. No Interest. No Credit Checks.
- View Location on Google Maps
- Great paved road access so you can easily get to the property!
How It Works
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Questions? Feel free to text or call us at 310-562-1744 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
- Size: 0.25 Acres
- Parcel ID: 800-02345-000
- Legal Description:
- Zoning: Single family residential
- Road Access: Paved Road. When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits, if needed.
- Utilities: Water, Phone and Electric are nearby.
- Sewer by approved septic system.
- Access: Road Access
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Property Owners Association Fees: ~$384 per Year
- Property Taxes: Only ~$8 per year
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Market Value: $12k-$18k
Buy with Confidence, 284+ Properties Sold this Year! & 100s of Happy Customers.
What's in the Area?
5 Minutes Drive from Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- 19 Minutes Drive from the Ozarka College
30 Minutes Drive from Melbourne, Arkansas
17 Minutes Drive Oxford, Arkansas
Economic Development in Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas (Izard County):
This property is in a platted subdivision and has road frontage access. This land is NOT landlocked which is a very good thing. You have easy drive up road access! No maintenance or heavy land clearing required on this lot makes this great as an investment.
Since 1970, Hot Springs Village has been one of the most sought-after communities in Arkansas for retirees and families from across the U.S.
In addition to year-round recreational offerings, Hot Springs Village offers residents various pre-built and custom-built housing options, from affordable townhomes to waterfront retreats.
Located on the Arkansas/Missouri border, 5 miles North of Eureka Springs and only one hour from Branson Missouri.
HARDWOODS: The property is covered with Beautiful Oak, Maple, Hickory, and Dogwood Trees.
TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: – There is NO time Limit to build. You may leave the lot(s) that you purchase in their natural state until you are ready to build.
- POLLUTION: Clean air and quiet atmosphere come free with every lot in Hot Springs!
- LOW CRIME: Hot Springs Village consistently ranks low on the crime indexes.
- AMENITIES: Spanning 26,000 acres of the Ouachita Mountains, Hot Springs Village is the largest private, gated community in North America and is home to 12 lakes, nine professionally designed golf courses that are available to residents year-round, 15 professionally surfaced tennis courts, fishing, boating, water sports, 30 miles of walking trails, more than 200 clubs and organizations and numerous additional activities for all ages.
- LOW TAXES: This area has very low real estate taxes. You can afford to hold this property until you are ready to build!
- ROADS: When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits, if needed.
Golf, swimming, boating, hiking, dining, horseback riding, shoppingArkansas Ranked 2nd with the Lowest cost of living 2019 and 2020
There is NO time limit to build on the property. So you can build if you want to or you can just hold this lot as in investment with no maintenance requirements! The building covenants are a minimum of 1,400 square feet enclosed, heated and finished living area and minimum of 1,800 square feet of roof area, including carport, garage, covered porches, covered contiguous patios, etc.
No Closing Costs or Fees!
There are NO Additional Closing Costs or Fees. If we are financing your property, we will be paying your Real Estate Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees during your payment term, so you do not have to worry about forgetting about them. We will send you an invoice via email once a year to take care of property taxes & HOA fees.
When your property is Paid In Full, we will deed your property to you and all future Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees will be your sole responsibility. You can easily make your payments online.
Customer Testimonials & Reviews: Buying Land with Once Upon A Brick Land Investments.
About Our Company: ⭐
Once Upon a Brick Inc. Land Investments™
Address: 3015 E. New York St, Suite A2-287, Aurora, IL 60502
Open: Monday - Friday - 9AM to 5PM CST
"Land is the Basis of All Wealth". - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations.