Great for Investors, Camping/RV's or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
- 0.17 Acres in Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Legal Description: BLK 20, LOT 4
- Parcel Number: 930-11859-000
Own for $75 Down, $75 Per Month for 48 Months. Total: $3600
- No Extra Fees. No Interest. No Credit Checks.
- View Location on Google Maps
How It Works
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Questions? Feel free to text or call us at 310-562-1744 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
County: Jefferson County
Type: Vacant Land
Road Access: Dirt/Paved Road
Utilities: Please contact the county.
Deed Type: Special Warranty Deed
Annual Property Taxes: ~$40-50 per year. You will be able to pay property taxes online with your parcel number once a year.
- We always recommend doing your own due diligence before purchasing the property!
Buy with Confidence, 284+ Properties Sold this Year! & 100s of Happy Customers.
What's in the Area?
1 Hour Drive from Little Rock, AR
- 1 Hour Drive from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock
20 Minute Drive from Lake Saracen
16 Minutes from Pine Bluff Regional Park
2 Hours 50 Minutes from Memphis, Tennessee
5 Hours from Dallas, Texas
- 3 Hours 49 Minutes from Shreveport, Louisiana
- 6 Hours from St. Louis, Missouri
Economic Development in Pine Bluff, Arkansas:
Pine Bluff is the county seat of Jefferson County and the second oldest settlement on the Arkansas River. Located in the heart of the rich Arkansas River Basin farming area, Pine Bluff today is the trade, entertainment, recreation and health-care center for Southeast Arkansas. Plenty of exciting things are happening in Pine Bluff and Jefferson County. New industries are locating in the community, investing millions of dollars in capital investments and creating hundreds of jobs.
Customer Testimonials & Reviews: Buying Land with Once Upon A Brick Land Investments.
About Our Company: ⭐
Once Upon a Brick Inc. Land Investments™
Address: 3015 E. New York St, Suite A2-287, Aurora, IL 60502
Open: Monday - Friday - 9AM to 5PM CST
"Land is the Basis of All Wealth". - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations.