Buy this property for $49 down & $49 a month for 36 months @ 0% Interest.
Also available for smaller monthly payment @ $39 down today and $39 a month for 48 months..
Imagine living in an area where you can simply discover more fun and adventure. This 0.50-acre property will surely make you feel at home and at the same time provide you with adventures! Situated just 7.2 miles east of Belen, it is indeed a great choice for your dream home!
Belen offers a unique experience. Some of the best traditional New Mexican food in the Albuquerque area comes from Belen, where year-round you can walk into any restaurant and get your fix of green and red chile, sopapillas and even Spanish barbeque, like chicharrones. A number of locally owned and operated clothing stores, art shops, antique stores, and other retail businesses can also be found in Belen.
Belen’s most important attraction is the historic downtown, where you can see the only Harvey House museum in the State of New Mexico, open daily except Sunday.
Indeed this property is a gem! Call us now to learn more @ 310-562-1744
Pictures for the areas nearby to the parcel.
Terms Price: $49 down & $49 a month for 36 months @ 0% Interest.
We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. After the successful completion of the down payment, someone from our team will send you a contract to electronically sign. Afterwards, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
0.50-acre in Valencia County, NM!
- APN or Other ID: 1-013-027-170-435-000280
- Size (Acres): 0.50 Acres
- County: Valencia County, NM
- Legal Description: Subd: RIO GRANDE ESTATES Lot: 35 Block: 716
- Unit: B .50 AC
- Center GPS: 34.6487380, -106.6675460
- GPS Coordinates (4 Corners):
- NW:34.649024, -106.667704
- NE:34.649028, -106.667372
- SW:34.648428, -106.667702
- SE:34.648427, -106.667369
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Level
- General Elevation: 5,015 ft.
- Road Access: Dirt Road
- Annual Property Taxes: $11
- HOA/POA: Not part of an HOA
- Power: Santiago’s Electric (505-864-7598) services the area
- Water: New Mexico Water Service Co. services the area
- Sewer: Need to install a septic system