10 Beautiful Acres in Apache County, AZ
Great for Investors, Camping/RVs or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
- 10 Acre in Apache County, AZ
- Own for $299 a Month for 60 Months
- Total: $17,940 or $7,500 One-Time (Cash Discount)
- LOW Property Taxes: $100 Per Year
- No Credit Check. No Interest. No Extra Fees.
- Parcel Number: 212-13-007D
- Legal Description:
Subdivision: BIG VALLEY RANCHES POR LOT 39 Section: 22 Township: 13N Range: 26E NE4
Located Between St. Johns & Concho!
Coordinates: 34.522164, -109.568230
Once you make the payment by filling out this form, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the loan where you will be able to login and view the balance at any time. Congratulations! 🎉
About the Area:
Arizona is bringing thousands of jobs into the state. With a favorable climate, Apache is a county of contrasts, starting from the blue spruce and aspen covered mountains near Alpine and Nutrioso, to the Greer Valley with the clear, cold waters of the Little Colorado River flowing northward to Round Valley and St. Johns. It is a country of long, pinon covered mesas, red sandstone cliffs, huge open valleys and hidden canyons. Apache County is growing – its current population is 70,000. With the construction at the Springerville Generating Station, new permanent jobs are being created along with all of the required support services needed for an expanding population in the surrounding communities. Land values are increasing as a result of many new subdivisions being approved and the desire for rural property and second homes by those living in the more metropolitan parts of the state. The County is being discovered as a place rich in culture with many varied scenic and recreational opportunities. Apache County is becoming more and more important as a travel destination in the State of Arizona
- Show Low, AZ - 45 miles,
- Winslow, AZ - 89 miles,
- Gallup, NM - 97 miles,
- Grants, NM - 157 miles
How It Works:
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Questions? Feel free to text or call us at 310-562-1744 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
Buy with Confidence, 284+ Properties Sold this Year! & 100s of Happy Customers.
Customer Testimonials & Reviews: Buying Land with Once Upon A Brick Land Investments.
About Our Company: ⭐
- Once Upon a Brick Inc. Land Investments™
- Address: 3015 E. New York St, Suite A2-287, Aurora, IL 60502
- Phone: (310)-562-1744
- Website: http://www.onceuponabrick.com.
- Open: Monday - Friday - 9AM to 5PM CST
"Land is the Basis of All Wealth". - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations.