Own this 0.30 Acre Neighborhood Buildable Lot in the Bella Vista neighborhood, where you can build your own house if you choose to in the future!
Paved road frontage with utilities available to the lot. Private utilities. Part of Bella Vista POA, Low taxes, and low monthly dues. Great lot with no time limit to build. Close to schools, shopping, major highways, lakes, community pools, boat ramps, and docks, so much to do. Four season resort with no time limit to build.
Great for Investors, Aspiring Future Home Builders, or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
- 0.30 Acre Buildable Home Lot in Bella Vista Neighborhood
- Own for $120 Down, $120 Per Month for 60 Months
- Total: $7200 Over 60 Months or $5,999 Cash
- No Interest. No Credit Checks. No Extra Fees.
- Low Property Taxes & Holding Costs
- Size (Acres): 0.25 Acres
- City: Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714 USA
- County: Benton County
- Zoning: Residential for a single-family home (no mobiles or trailers)
Access: Paved Roads
Power/Utilities: City Electric, Sewer & Water
- Average Home Value: $200,000+
Top 3 Reasons To Own Land In Bella Vista:
- When you own land here & pay your POA Fees to the Bella Vista Property Owners Association (Only $192 Per Year), you will gain access to all the amenities listed below.
- These lots are buildable & you can build a home here in the future if you want to. Join 26,000+ Other People who call Bella Vista Home.
- Average Home Values in the Area are $200,000 & More homes are being built every single year!
What's in the Area?
- 18 minutes to Walmart World Headquarters
- 30 minutes to Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA)
- 30 minutes to the University of Arkansas
- 2 hours to Branson, Missouri or Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 3 hours to Kansas City, Missouri
- 3.5 hours to Little Rock, Arkansas or Oklahoma City, OK
- 5 hours to Memphis, Tennessee or St. Louis, Missouri
- 5.5 hours to Dallas, Texas
- 40 Minutes to Fayetville, AR
- And so much more..
OVERVIEW ON AMENITIES:Bella Vista Village is a 36,000-acre recreational community for families, and retirees, which destination is located in Northwest Arkansas and offers 126 holes of golf, 7 private lakes, swimming pools, tennis, walking, bike, hiking trails, and multiple lakes. Bella Vista also has its own marina, wet, and dry dock facilities for its residents. Over 26,000 people call Bella Vista home. This is a true four-season resort community. This lot is close to downtown, has electricity, and many homes are in the area. Bella Vista is located in Benton County, the world headquarter for the Walmart Corporation.
- 7 Private Lakes
- 40+ Miles of Nature Trails
- Lakeside Dining, Sports Bar & Golf Course Pubs
- Swimming Pools
- 6+ Golf Courses, Country Club & Pro Shop
- Biking, Hiking & Summer Activities
- RV Park & Campsites
- Tennis, Fitness, Disc Golf & More.
HOW IT WORKS:
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
Buy with Confidence, 284+ Properties Sold this Year! & 100s of Happy Customers.
Questions? Feel free to text or call us at 310-562-1744 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS & REVIEWS: Buying Land with Once Upon A Brick Land Investments.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: ⭐
Once Upon a Brick Inc. Land Investments™
Address: 3015 E. New York St, Suite A2-287, Aurora, IL 60502
Open: Monday - Friday - 9AM to 5PM CST
|Average sq. ft.||2,713||2,641||2,726
Source: City of Bella Vista
EXISTING HOME SALES
|Days on market||64||80|
Source: Northwest Arkansas Board of Realtors
Amenities You Will Gain Access to When You Become a Land Owner in the Bella Vista Community:
- Country Club Golf Course
- Highlands Golf Course
- Scottsdale Golf Course
- Dogwood Golf Course
- Kingswood Golf Course
- Berksdale Golf Course
- Brittany Golf Course
- Pro Shop
- Lakepoint Restaurant
- BV Bar & Grill
- Scottsdale Pub
- Highlands Pub
- Dogwood Snack Bar
- Papa Mike’s
- Loch Lomond
- Lake Ann
- Lake Avalon
- Lake Brittany
- Lake Norwood
- Lake Rayburn
- Lake Windsor
- The Marina at Lakepoint
- Water Quality
- Blowing Springs Trails
- Branchwood Walking Trail
- Loch Lomond Walking Trail
- Tanyard Creek Nature Trail
- Parks & Pavilions
- Dog Park
- Disc Golf
- Veterans Wall of Honor
- Historical Museum
- The Beach at Lake Avalon
- RV Park & Campsites
- Biking and Hiking
- Highlands Gun Range
- Summer Activities
"Land is the Basis of All Wealth". - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations.